GoTx – Textile Series
“EASY” TEXTILE PRODUCTION
The GoTx® series was designed for uninterrupted mass decoration to a variety of textiles with either pigment ink, reactive or sublimation dyes. It prints direct to static and 2 way stretch fabric. Our media feeding system is a patented process that delivers minimal fabric shift and feed accuracy across the roll without the need of sticky blanket systems. Moreover, The GoTx® system is available with horizontal fixation equipment and an optional pre-treat station to complete any process requirement.
The GoTx®4190 is powered with staggered quad (4) Epson DX7 print heads at a width of 1.9 meters. With drop sizes from 4.5 to 45 pcl and typical production speed from 60 – 120sqm/h. Configurations available are either dual CMYK for higher speed production or for an increased colour gamut range with 8 colours by adding for example – red, orange, violet and green. The GoTx® is flexible in that one machine can run a multiple range of inks – Reactive, Pigment and Sublimation ink sets which have all passed internal certification testing for print head reliability and jet performance.
We are “all about colour”
Our inks are bespoke and designed for printing any fabric in either synthetic or natural fibers. We have formulated the inks specifically for maximum colour gamut to natural fibers like cotton, silks and wool with our P60i pigment and P50i reactive range. Our P40i sublimation ink for polyester and spandex is crisp and sharp with the addition of chromatic dyes that deliver fantastic colours – all our inks deliver deep black, brilliant green and even difficult violet colour ranges. If you really want to stand out – add our range of neon inks and offer the widest colour gamut in the Industry. Perfect for promotional and brand awareness campaigns.
- Degassed pressurised ink delivery system, ensures correct ink delivery to nozzle plates for uninterrupted printing with a massive 45.3picolitre variable drop for extreme penetration to thicker fabrics.
- For lighter fabrics with greater need for colour and image quality our printer firmware supports a minimum drop size of just 4.5pcl.
- Optional horizontal fixation module.
- Inline anti static mounted on the infeed, for hi-speed polyester printing.
- 2 or 4 x Staggered DX7 heads.
- Configurable head and inks systems are at the core of the GoTx® printer range.
- Renowned patented media handling system. Allows for all common fabrics including 2 way stretch knit fabric compatibility.
- This is a massive savings on equipment and man power costs over sticky blanket machines.
Feeding and Take-Up System
Our patented feeding and take-up system delivers precise tension control to fabrics. Fabric will not be over stretched, tilted, or wrinkled in the course of transfer.